Our objective is to make brand-new, immersive content pieces on Springboard To Languages.
What is even more, Springboard To Languages is continually lookin for smart, unique suggestions from authors like you.
Write for our site! Springboard To Languages welcomes reviews. When you are considering in penning for us, you need to fill out the form down the page.
Please upload pitches and completed articles or blog posts for consideration utilizing the form just below.
- Preference will be given to unique coverage and analysis, but we will also consider commentary.
- Submissions ought to range between 500 and 1000 words.
- We recommend initially pitching ideas to us prior to you pen it!
- We expect submissions as a Word doc rather than a PDF.
- We encourage the usage of in-line one way links for acknowledging resources.
- Please publish your piece or pitch only once. You should not send in it many times!
Should I Prepare a Topic?
That’d be helpful! We reserve the right to change it for SEO, design or just to make it more interest-grabbing. But if you want to indicate one, that makes our work simpler.
Will you alter my article?
We are going to alter for content and clearness, doing our best to preserve your style. You are going to be able to view our tweaks just before we go live.
Anything other than that I should maintain in mind?
Posts should be penned in blog style, with concise paragraphs and loads of white space. Incorporating a few sub-headings is much appreciated, and remember to use only 1 space in between phrases!
Should I add a graphic?
Yes! Kindly do! You’re going to get alot more viewers with a good picture!
What about my avatar?
Our very own system uses your very own email to pick up your avatar from Gravatar, so make sure your pic is posted there.
What must I do shortly after I submit my guide?
When it runs, we hope you’ll be active in the comments, reacting to visitors’ questions or points.
We look forward to your contribution!
Use The Form Here To Send Your Contribution
Popular Search Terms Used: